Saturday, March 31, 2012

Touch them and they will touch you back.

Hooray! I've managed to photograph some of my in-progress studio work! The long hanging items are to be part of a serial installation that will be my grad piece! (These photos don't really do the objects justice as of right now.) The whole thing has materialized within a matter of only two or so weeks, and before that, I found myself racking my brain, trying to decide what to include in our grad show in May.  So, after much sittin' and thinkin', I decided not to show a video, despite having worked in video predominantly for the past year and a half, and represent my department- Painting, and show something that will represent my material practice- which I think it does! (Even though it's not even finished!).  The rest of the photos are various snapshots from my studio.






























No comments:

Post a Comment