Friday, March 23, 2012

Note to self: be more professional

Next week, I plan on documenting my studio/ in progress-grad piece-work/ weird objects.

It's been a while since I've actually lost sleep thinking excitedly about a body of work, so I suppose I should be thankful that I only got a total of four hours slumber last night.  But this is the price one pays when thinking through problems and planning wonderful artz.  I've been working steadily since last friday, on some strange new things that will be my grad piece.  I just love to be near my objects, working on or around them.  In a super creepy way, my little objects/items/sculptural hybrids are like my children, though as one instructor pointed out, they do feel as though they are the rejects from the Island of Misfit Toys, and have those faces that only a mother could love.  And love them I do.

I really need to stop turning this blog thing into a diary, especially since I don't really have too many photos these days to support and validate my inner thoughtz.

Seriously, photos to come.  In the meantime, here is a still from a super creepy random video that I made for no real reason other than "because I could".

Bearz Jamboree

No comments:

Post a Comment