Thursday, March 15, 2012

Oblique

Only one month/five weeks-ish until school is over! I am just s'darn excited to go back to work at my job in the greenhouse, and I finally have a car again, so getting to work wont be a problem! Things are falling into place! Well, sort of- I have yet to figure out what my grad piece is going to be.  The debate going on in my mind is objects versus videos.  On the one hand, I consider my videos to be my "real" work- the crowning achievement of my technologically-challenged, luddite self.  On the other hand, I've been making & collecting these strange, fetishistic and useless little objects all year now, and it would be a damn shame to never exhibit them, because I just love them so much.  But strangely enough the videos and the objects don't really work together, so it'll have to be one or the other.  I am leaning towards doing something with the objects, so I need to get my shit together ASAP.

In the meantime, it's thursday, so I don't have class, therefore I must get back to painting little kitty heads on my finger nails.


No comments:

Post a Comment