Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Workin' and makin' stuff!

I am much happier with my classes. Which rules. Having school only on MWF is fantastic, and I am thoroughly enjoying working again once again on intricate line drawings for my second-year level drawing option.  I've really forgotten how enjoyable it can be to sit and work at home on a drawing for hours while watching TV.  I'd say this one is about 3/5 finished, and as of right now I am going to call it "English Daisies", even though my english daisies aren't botanically correct, plus they are all tethered together by plant baby-alien tubes and are sprouting little branches and beanstalks.  Plus there are some tattoo-y roses thrown in there for good measure.  Oh, and the first few photos are just of a few of the random things I have nearby for visual fodder.

Good times.  I should maybe start putting this much enthusiasm into deciding what to make for my grad piece.







No comments:

Post a Comment