Tuesday, April 5, 2011

skeleton bonez




My artist statement (longer version)



Body Without Organs
Artist Statement (in alphabetical order)
Michelle Liane Baillargeon
I am for an art that is Abject
I am for an art that is Alien
I am for an art that is Asphyxiating
I am for an art that is Atrophying 
I am for an art that is Bleeding & Pooling & Circulating
I am for an art that is Corporeal
I am for an art that is Decomposing
I am for an art that is Dying
I am for an art that is Ejaculatory
I am for an art that is Erupting
I am for an art that is Excretory
I am for an art that is Exodus
I am for an art that is Foamy
I am for an art that is Genesis
I am for an art that is Inert until Active
I am for an art that Lies in Wait
I am for an art that is Lurid
I am for an art that is Malignant
I am for an art that is Mirrored
I am for an art that is Molting
I am for an art that is Monstrous
I am for an art that is Orificial
I am for an art that is Piling Onto Itself
I am for an art that is Refractory
I am for an art that is Regurgitating
I am for an art that is Reproducing
I am for an art that is Repulsive
I am for an art that is Secretory
I am for an art that is Shape-Shifting
I am for an art that is Shedding
I am for an art that is Shiny
I am for an art that is Slimy
I am for an art that is Spawning
I am for an art that Spills It’s Eggsac
I am for an art that is Synthesizing
I am for an art that is Tactile
I am for an art that is Venus Fly Trap-like
I am for an art that is Viscous

No comments:

Post a Comment